I was watching a documentary a few days back titled, Protocols of Zion. If you haven’t seen it, it’s a really good film about anti-semitic propaganda and how baseless it is. During the course of the movie, one of the people who makes it into the film comes across with the jewel PEPSI is really an acronym for Pay Every Penny Save Israel.
The really scary thing is this guy truly believes this crap. If you have any doubt about whether or not the stupid will inherit the Earth, I give you this as evidence. Seems I’m not the only one who was astounded by this as I came across an article about the very same topic:
Of course, Pepsi is hardly alone. Coca-Cola or Coke, neither of which lend itself to a cool slogan as easily Pepsi (though I am fond of Carry Only Klingon Embryos to start another urban legend) has also been hit hard by Muslim fundamentalists.Snopes has a good page on the whole thing too that’s worth checking out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment